Are you thinking of renovating rather than selling? Here are some 2019 design trends you may want to consider...
- Designers are loving a statement ceiling...covered in paint, moldings or wallpaper. They can make the room appear large & be more memorable then an accent wall.
- Light wood floors like birch & light oak attract light & make rooms seem larger.
- Curved furniture...oval & asymmetrical tables encourage comfort ability & soften the feel of a room.
- An occasional velvet chair or pillow cover mixes well with textured cotton & linen...provides great tactile sensation to the room.
- Area Rugs…but not wall-to-wall. Area rugs add a pop of color & dimension to a room.
- Terrazzo is back! A composite material consisting of chips of marble, quartz, granite & glass to evoke a playful, confetti-like abstracted spirit.
- Things Designers are not liking...accent walls, lacquered furniture, rose gold & cherry cabinets!